A double-faced Oxford pillowcase by Yves Delorme translating the nature-inspired ceiling painting of Grimani Palace's foliage room into a print of wispy leafy branches circled by birds on a white backdrop. The reverse is cloaked in a floral paisley motif in green and bronze tones. The gentle opulence of the design is further expressed by a braided trim framing the case in a golden hue.
- 100% long staple combed organic cotton sateen
- Made in France
- A foliage print set against a white background
- Coordinating paisley print on the reverse side
- 12 colours in the main design
- Oxford edge
- Gold braided trim
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.