Made in France.
Rejoice in sweet, magical dreams as you rest your head against the Fugues Oxford pillowcase by Yves Delorme. Crafted from lightweight, cloud soft organic cotton batiste, the design is printed with a herbal motif inspired by the herb gardens of royal palaces and the healing powers of the likes of camomile and angelica drawn on a white backdrop. The double-faced case is coloured in a solid peach hue on the reverse and it is finished with a burgundy scalloped trim creating a romantic, vintage look.
- 100% long staple combed organic batiste cotton
- Made in France
- A botanical print set against a white background
- Reverse side in a solid pastel peach colour
- 5 colours in the main design
- Oxford edge
- Burgundy scalloped trim
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.