Vienna has been Peacock Alley's signature matelassé for over 30 years. The design of this classic, understated coverlet was fashioned after an 18th-century French button Mary Ella found in an open air market. It's a perennial favorite at Nest!
Twin/Twin XL - 72"x 92"
Full/Queen - 96" x 98"
King - 115" x 98"
California King - 108" x 102"
- 100% cotton
- 400 grams per square meter (GSM)
- Constructed with a 2" flange on 3 sides with a 1" hem on the top side
- Imported from Portugal
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not mix colors, do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron, if needed. May be professionally cleaned.
- Due to the natural fiber content in this product, please allow between 5%-8% shrinkage of this item upon laundering. Shrinkage can be reduced by always washing in cold water and drying in low heat.
- Please refrain from using bleach or other harmful chemicals and detergents on fine linens.