From Apartment Therapy's cooking site, The Kitchn, comes 150 recipes and a cooking school with 50 essential lessons, as well as a guide to organizing your kitchen--plus storage tips, tool reviews, inspiration from real kitchens, maintenance suggestions, 200 photographs, and much more.
The Kitchn offers two books in one: a trove of techniques and recipes, plus a comprehensive guide to organizing your kitchen so that it's one of your favorite places to be.
- 50 essential how-to's, from preparing perfect grains to holding a chef's knife like a pro
- 150 all-new and classic recipes from The Kitchn, including Breakfast Tacos, Everyday Granola, Slow Cooker Carnitas, One-Pot Coconut Chickpea Curry, and No-Bake Banana and Peanut Butter Caramel Icebox Cake
For Your Kitchen
- A shopping list of essentials for your cabinets and drawers (knives, appliances, cookware, and tableware), with insider advice on what's worth your money
- Solutions for common kitchen problems like limited storage space and quirky layouts
- A 5-minute-a-day plan for a clean kitchen
- Tips for no-pressure gatherings
- A look inside the kitchens of ten home cooks around the country, and how they enjoy their spaces
The Kitchn Cookbook gives you the recipes, tools, and real-life inspiration to make cooking its own irresistible reward.