Inspired by the beauty of the Italian lake region, our Biagio Duvet Cover is finely crafted from every shade. Finely woven cotton yarns come together in grid-like striations to create the handsome pattern of Biagio. In true Italian design and style, the yarn-dyed jacquard fabric is sophisticated, modern, and a classic for years to come.
Available in duvet covers, shams and decorative throw pillows.
- 100% extra long-staple cotton
- Reverse of the duvet cover is the same fabric.
- Duvet cover is constructed with a 2" flange on three sides with satin stitch detail and a knife edge finish with an invisible zipper closure at the top.
- Custom Made to Order in 2-3 weeks, in the USA of Italian fabric
- Professional cleaning recommended. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not mix colors, do not bleach or use fabric softener. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron, if needed.
- Due to the natural fiber content in this product, original size allows for between 5%-8% shrinkage of this item upon laundering. Shrinkage can be reduced by always washing in cold water and drying in low heat.