For your everyday family meals or convivial dinners, the Hacienda tablecloth will bring a warm and bright touch. Wrought iron designs, ornate facades and the geometry of Spanish floors are revisited and tied together with a bold play of stripes.
- 100% cotton
- Oekotex certified
Linen that is well looked after will last for years.
- All our products are treated to help control shrinkage. However, a slight shrinkage of about 4 % is normal after the first wash.
- We do not recommend tumble-drying as this tends to weaken the fibers and fade the fabric.
- Treating a stain as quickly as possible will prevent it from hardening as it dries. A little water and soap are usually enough.
- Always read the washing symbols on the label.
- Before using for the first time, we recommend soaking the article in cold water without laundry detergent. Soaking in clean water removes the finish on the fabric and prevents stains from adhering to the fabric.
- Iron at high temperature with steam, ideally while still slightly damp.