Finished in Le Creuset's bold exterior enamel and surrounded by low-profile, gently sloping sides, the cast iron crepe pan makes a unique and decorative addition to any stovetop. Ideal for preparing traditional crepes or pancakes, the smooth cooking surface of this crepe pan helps batter spread thinly and heat evenly.
Whether topped with rich chocolate and powdered sugar for dessert or filled with fruit for a weekend breakfast, crepes have become a dish internationally identified with France as a whole, though the thin pancakes originated in the region of Brittany.
- A smooth, circular cooking surface specially designed for spreading crepe batter
- Ergonomically angled handle for a comfortable grip away from direct heat
- Le Creuset's durable black enamel finish (no seasoning required)
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Includes an 8-inch rateau for spreading batter and a narrow spatula for easy flipping