Nature Vibes is a handy, pocket-sized beginner's guide to camping and the outdoors, packed full of useful tips, activities and fun projects for adults and children over the age of 10.
With the Nature Vibes guide, rediscover your natural sense of wonder, develop new skills and, ultimately, build resilience.
- Learn the basics of camping, what to take, when to go and how to set up | Master chopping wood, making a campfire and cooking in the wild
- Develop some basic forestcraft skills | Learn to gaze up to the heavens and navigate by the stars, the easy way
- Discover mindfulness and inner peace with nature's own soundscape | Search for your supper and learn to forage for wild food safely
- Use a map and compass | Take part in the world's biggest outdoor treasure hunt
- Understand basic first aid and other useful skills that will help you thrive in the wild
With a wealth of illustrations, Nature Vibes will give you the tools to kickstart your outdoor lifestyle.