A journey through time and a stroll through the magnificent gardens of the Palais Royal. Here, in the middle of winter, the bare trees make it possible to capture the beauty of the buildings and appreciate the elegant interplay of geometry offered by this monumental three-hundred-year-old setting. The frame, a nod to the signature bands of Daniel Buren's work, highlights the setting with a cane motif - this season's decorative trend. 100% cotton. Made in France. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Linen that is well looked after will last for years.
- All our products are treated to help control shrinkage. However, a slight shrinkage of about 4 % is normal after the first wash.
- We do not recommend tumble-drying as this tends to weaken the fibres and fade the fabric.
- Treating a stain as quickly as possible will prevent it from hardening as it dries. A little water and soap are usually enough.
- Always read the washing symbols on the label.
- Before using for the first time, we recommend soaking the article in cold water without laundry detergent. Soaking in clean water removes the finish on the fabric and prevents stains from adhering to the fabric.
- Iron at high temperature with steam, ideally while still slightly damp.