Le Jacquard Français offers Demeure en Ville - an elegant patchwork of subtly-organized tiles in harmony with opulent eclectic patterns. It creates a refined ambiance, enhanced by geometric touches. The delicate weave, subtle hems and mitered corners attest to its exceptional quality. 100% cotton. Made in France.
Linen that is well looked after will last for years.
- All our products are treated to help control shrinkage. However, a slight shrinkage of about 4 % is normal after the first wash.
- We do not recommend tumble-drying as this tends to weaken the fibres and fade the fabric.
- Treating a stain as quickly as possible will prevent it from hardening as it dries. A little water and soap are usually enough.
- Always read the washing symbols on the label.
- Before using for the first time, we recommend soaking the article in cold water without laundry detergent. Soaking in clean water removes the finish on the fabric and prevents stains from adhering to the fabric.
- Iron at high temperature with steam, ideally while still slightly damp.